1. An easy one to start with: Are you as soul-numbingly sick and bored of the Tiger Woods coverage as I am?
2. Considering Jason Taylor's flirt with the Jets this off-season, how do you feel when an absolutely loathed opposing player joins your team? "He's my guy now", or "Still don't like him?"
3. How do you feel about colleges changing their team names like "Red Men" or "Fighting Sioux"? Do the names represent honorable qualities that the teams are attempting to emulate, or are they demeaning and offensive? Do the names Vikings, Padres, Celtics or Fighting Irish hit you as offensive as well?
4. Do you ever believe that Donovan McNabb will ever win a Super Bowl? If he doesn't, what will his legacy be?
5. Using TheSmokingGun.com as a reference, which athlete gave the best mugshot ever?