These are really hard...a couple of them I had to look up. Anyway, they are about superstitions.
1. This Angels outfielder puts his glove in the microwave to punish it whenever "it" makes an error. "It's got to learn to catch the ball."
2. This defensive tackle from the U. of Tennessee has an assistant coach slap him across the face as hard as he could before games.
3. This Tigers pitcher used to talk to the baseball, actually telling it where he wanted it to go.
4. Easy one. This shooting guard always wore his University of North Carolina shorts under his Bulls shorts.
5. And last—hat tip to Dan—on the night before a game, this Maverick wears a pair of his future opponent’s shorts to bed.